banner

over 960 million recovered for our clients

Helping New York and New Jersey Injury Victims for over 30 Years.

Logos FREE CONSULTATION Logos

$910,000

A 20-year old actor was in his bedroom when a fire broke out in his living room due to a faulty power strip. After unsuccessful attempts to evacuate through the fire escape and the front door, he fell from his fourth-floor window while trying to escape the fire. He sustained multiple injuries and required a lengthy hospital stay. Through the work of Senior partner Edward H. Gersowitz and paralegal Will Adams and multiple fire experts GLK was able to prove that the fire started as a result of a faulty power strip and negligence on the part of the building owner. The case settled in Supreme Court , New York County before trial for $910,000.

This entry was posted by Gersowitz Libo & Korek, P.C.. Bookmark the permalink.

Comments are closed.

Client Testimonials

section start
Need Help with an Injury? We're Here to Help. Contact Us Today:
  • Disclaimer | Privacy Policy

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

f
t